Custom Search

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Laugh Junction

Who Said English is Easy..........
Fill this blank with Yes or No?
1. __ I don't have a BRAIN.
2. __I dont have SENSE.
3. __I am STUPID.

Whatz a PJ ? Obviously "a poor joke"
Whatz a (P + i J)? - A "complex poor joke"
Why don't people laugh on a "complex poor joke" ?
Bcoz the joke part of it is imaginary.

What are the three fastest ways of communication?
Telephone, Television, Tell-a-woman.


What do u call a fat woman waiting?
Moti-vaiting.


In a pond there are 10 fish, one of them dies, and the water level of the pond increases. How? The other 9 fish are crying.................


Once 5 CHIPKALIs (house lizards) : Phulwa, RaamPyaari, RaamDulari,RaamPuri and RaamChuri were crawling on the wall when all of a sudden, Phulwa started to sing a song.
The moment Phulwa stopped singing the song, RaamPyaari,RaamDulari, RaamPuri and RaamChuri fell down from the wall !!!... WHY ???
coz, they all started clapping !!!!


What wud u call a Gal who never laughs....?
...and the Answer is.......... HASINA !



Question: Two hair on a bald man's head fall in love with each other and want to get married, but cannot. Why?
Ans: Because under Indian laws, "baal vivaah" is illegal.


What is the similarity between Bill gates and me? Dont know?
So simple, He never comes to my house and I never go to his house ...EGO PRoblem



A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife..


There once lived 4 friends - Mad,Brain,Sumbody,Nobody.
1 day Sumbody killed Nobody.That time Brain was in toilet, Mad call the police.
Mad:Is it police station?
Police:Yes,what is the matter?
Mad:Sumbody killed Nobody. Police:R u mad?
Mad:Yes,Iam Mad
Police:Dont u have brain? Mad:Brain is in the toilet.


While visiting India , George Bush is invited to tea with Abdul Kalam. He asks Kalam what his leadership philosophy is. He says that, it is to surround himself with intelligent people. Bush asks how he knows if they're intelligent. "I do so by asking them the right questions," says Kalam. "Allow me to demonstrate."
Bush watches as Kalam phones Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and says, "Mr.Prime Minister,: please answer this question: your mother and father have a child, but this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it? Manmohan immediately responds, "It's me, Sir !"
Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says Kalam. He hangs up and says,
"Did you get that, Mr. Bush?" Bush nods: "Yes Mr.President. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"
Bush, upon returning to Washington,decides he'd better put Condoleeza Rice to the test. Bush summons her to the White House and says, "Condoleeza, I wonder if you can answer a question for me." "Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"
Bush poses the question: "Uhh, your mother and father have a child, but this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Rice was puzzled and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?"
Bush agrees, and Rice leaves. Rice immediately calls a meeting of senior senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Rice calls Colin Powell and explains the problem. . Powell, your mother and father have a child, but this child is your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course."
Relieved, Rice rushes back to the White House, finds George Bush, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's our Powell!" And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, its Manmohan Singh!" .



Pati Apni Wife Ke Sath Coffee Shop Gaya, hot Coffee order Ki, Coffee Atte Hi wife Se Bola Jaldi Jaldi pee. Wife Boli Kyu? Pati Bola Hot coffe Rs. 5 and Cold Coffee Rs. 10.00 *

Man 2 Salesman : I Need Pink curtains for my computer.
Salesman :Computer Doesnt Need Curtains.
Man : Oye i have windows installed.

Nurse: Mubarak Ho Aap Papa Ban Gaye!!
Man: Meri Wife Ko Mat Bolna Main Usse Surprise Dunga!!

Dog Watch Guest: "Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?" Hotel Host: "I can't imagine, unless it's because you have the plate he usually eats from."

Fool: "Excuse me sir, what time is it?"
MAN: "It's 3:15."
Fool: (puzzled look on his face) "You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."

One day a man was going on the street. He met a man who asked him what had happened to his ears as both ears covered with bandages. He said: "I was ironing my clothes when the phone bell rang. Instead of picking up the phone, i pick up the iron, so i burnt my ear." The man asked "So what happened to your other ear?" He said "That same stupid guy called again"

I want to Share 'EVRYTHING' with U. Your JOYS ur SADNESS, ur HAPPY MOMENTS. Every Single SECOND OF THE DAY. Let's START with Your "BANK A/C

Director:U Should jump 2 d swimming pool frm 100 ft Height.
Actor: i don't know swimming.
Director: dn't wory, there is no water.

A woman had 8 sons all named Kevin. On asking how she managed to call one in particular,
She replied: That's easy. I call them by their surname !

Koi apni biwi ka antim sanskar karke ghar ja raha tha ki achanak bijlichamki, badal garje, jor se baarish shuru hui.... dukhi aadmi bola: Lagta hai pahunch gai :-)

Chinti aur Hathi ka Prem Vivah hua. Agle Din Hathi ki Maut ho gai...!!
Chinti Boli Wah Mohabbat, EK din ka pyar hua, ab sari umra kabra khodne mai bitegi..!!

No comments: